Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 5 - Website

The tile of my website is Rescue Us. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to finding homes for dogs and cats. This topic is very close to my heart. Living in PA with all of the local puppy mills and the increase of pet abuse in the media. I find it nearly impossible to not to become passionate about this cause. All of the pets that I own are rescued or strays that we have taken in. Even though they are not pure breed or came with any papers, I have the best furry kids ever!!

I will use pictures of my own pets as well as various images from clip art. Even though the pets are not pedigree I want to offer different breeds and mixes.

I will be using Front Page to make my website.

The story board is very helpful. But I tend to focus on making it nice, even though it is merely a rough draft. After getting past that it was easier to continue with my flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment